More Sensing, Fewer SensorsTM
- Quarter inch tubing transports air samples from the faceplate or duct probe in the monitored zones to the sensor pack.
- Using building differential pressure, the air accelerator is connected to the supply duct to create a vacuum and draw air samples from the zone to the monitored panel.
- Air samples from each zone are drawn back to the panel simultaneously. Using a bank of solenoid valves each zone is monitored independently while all other zones are exhausted.
- Using a BTL-listed gateway AntrumX communicates data to the BMS and cloud over a secure network.
- AntrumX communicates IAQ data to the BMS over ANY protocol (BACnet, Monbus, N2, etc).
- Antrum X Requires one 120v connection.
- Sensors can be calibrated or replaced at one easily-accessible point of service.