More Sensing, Fewer SensorsTM
- Quarter-inch tubing transports air samples from the faceplate or duct probe located in the monitored zones to the sensor pack.
- Using building differential pressure, the air accelerator is connected to the supply duct to create a vacuum and draw air samples from the zone to the monitoring panel.
- Air samples from each zone are drawn back to the panel simultaneously. Using a bank of solenoid valves each zone is monitored independently while all other zones are exhausted.
- Using a BTL-listed gateway AntrumX communicates data to the BMS and cloud over a secure network.
- Sensors can be calibrated or replaced at one easily accessible point of service.
- Antrum X Requires one 120v connection.
- BTL-listed gateway communicates to the BMS and AntrumEYE, Antrum’s cloud-based dashboard